Wednesday 26 March 2014

Minecraft - Ordeal #5

Today I've not been to work, when I came in last night I had a terrible, and I mean agonizing, pain under my right rib towards the front... I thought it was trapped wind, so ignored it... Big mistake, its kept me up most of the night, and when I woke up this morning I just could not move.

I'm moving now, but it is agony, I don't want to eat and I'm in such pain... But hey ho.

Before this took over me, I did play some Minecraft, so I drafted this post for you guys last night...

I didn't do anything too interesting, I started a project behind my base, out in the desert, I'm making out a square I'm going to sink as a vertical open cast/strip mine.  But before that I needed to expand and finish the storage.





So there are ranks for 9 more double chests, and then either side, I'm adding two annex's, one for an anvil, and the other for potion brewing.

Also, from above on my base ground level, I'm definitely able to just dump my inventory into the water stream and it come into my junk chest...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment