Friday 9 April 2010

My girlfriend... has a man draw

"What?" I hear you asking "is a man draw?", well according to some a man draw is a single, usually small draw in the house, where as a man you get to store things like batteries, fuses, string, glue... all those little nick-nack things that as a man you need from time to time...

A small torch... Blu-tac... tippex...

My man draw is actually a whole room, including dual screen PC, drum kit and coffee maker... but that's beside the point... because I'm a little worried...

My GIRLFRIEND... let me emphasise that... GIRLfriend [well fiancee - yay us] has a MAN draw... she's not a man... but she has a man draw.

She had this little... well, quite large actually... draw in the kitchen full of little nick-nacks... infact I'm quite proud of her, because as man draws go, hers is a cracker, you can hardly get the thing closed without a pen or piece of paper getting trapped in it.

I'm not worried about this, we both know who wears the trousers in our relationship... she does... so everything is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment