Wednesday 8 April 2015

Dungeon Crawler - C++/SDL - VLOG 1

For Part Two, click here.

This is my first VLOG on the topic of my dungeon crawler... Sorry about the echo in the last couple of minutes, no idea how that happened:



My first (ever) VLOG about the development of my 2D Dungeon Crawling Game & supporting classes in C++ with SDL.

Sorry about the echo after around 11 minutes - I have no idea how that started to happen, and I will not let it happen again, it was not spotted until I had uploaded this.

For more information about this project, and other projects I'm working on, the best place to check out is my blog at http://megalomaniacbore.blogspot.com

*Tutorials Used*


*Libraries*

See my other videos for more information on using Boost.


*Pathfinding*


No comments:

Post a Comment