Saturday 28 April 2012

Blogger New Look

I'm busy sorting out the big post I have for the world, it details the virtualization, installation and usage of subversion on Windows and Linux; a very useful post.

However, I'm having difficulty with the new Blogger back end, first things first, the button for "new post" is just a pencil... I don't use pencils, I'm not an artist, and I'm not practising my handwriting (a common thing here in the UK for children to use a pencil for)...

I also hate the white on near white on orange look, it reminds me of a portal for the Orange phone company, not Blogger...

And then the next problem, I draft blogs, especially large ones in notepad, pasting directly into the Blogger interface from notepad results in lots of the text being broken up over lines... If I paste the text from say "textpad" instead... the text is fine going into blogger, it all rather poor.

And jarring... and I don't like it... I really don't like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment