Monday 25 July 2011

Chrome Getting Flakey

Is it just me, or is Chrome getting really flaky?  I mean, I've had a fantastic experience with the browser until about the last fortnight, where upon all copies (on my main desktop, my laptop, my office PC and my two Linux boxes) have just gotten a bit temperamental.

Sometimes tabs refuse to browse to any site.  Whereupon a cross check with Firefox shows the site instantly.  Sometimes the chrome browser reports that plug-in (for example Flash player) is missing, but I've already got flash open in another tab.

And when I have multiple copies open, doing multiple downloads I'll suddenly have all downloads stop.

I'm wondering if this is personal revenge by Google as I read, and reviewed, Doug Edwards book "I'm feeling Lucky". hehe.

1 comment:

  1. WOAH!, fantastic writing! Was just looking at bing and not a thing was as well written as your writing here.
    my page > you can watch here

    ReplyDelete