Thursday 28 April 2011

Phone Bombing....

So, I recently used a really excellent company... like one of the best companies I've used for this little task ever... and I've been a recurring customer to them because their face to face service is so good...

But, whenever I've used their online services about 2 days later I get my phone ringing over and over with a withheld number...  I don't answer unidentified numbers... so I leave it...

And it rings...

And Rings...

And RINGS....

Luckily I don't turn the answering service on... so in the end some bright spark their end decides to phone from a regular land line... it's the scottish part of this excellent company... and they totally ruin the great customer service given in person...

In person you're treated nicely, you get spoken to like a person... and then two days later these fuck wits from Scotland phone up, shouting at you in their deranged accents asking "Doooo Yoooo Haaaave Teyme Te Ansa E Foo Kestions Abuut Ye Service Yooo Received?".... And I say "No"...

"Auch c'mon It'll Onlee Take A Minute".

"I've already given my feedback online, and the customer service was excellent, the only thing ruining it is when you guys phone bomb me for a week afterwards.  Stop this part of the feedback mechanism and everything would be superb."

"What, Canae Ask Ye A Kestion?"

"No, I've already left my feedback online"

"Right, Nae Pleeazin' Sum Peepol"

And she hangs up... yes, yes that's the shocker, this burly voiced kilted barn pot... who sounded for all the Earth like a character from the Simpons... was a woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment