Sunday 12 October 2014

Virgin Media - Long Eaton

What Internet speed am I paying for?... 60mbps... Sixty... And what am I getting?.... 

Two and a half... Yes, 2.5mbps...


I've tested this 6 times, three times with testmy.net and three times with http://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/... 

2.5mbps above is the fastest download speed I've seen returned...

It is a Sunday night, I know everyone will be in streaming movies, or browsing the web, but if the provider can't supply 60mpbs because their equipment in the area is saturated they should not advertise or charge for 60mpbs...

I can't play games, I can't watch YouTube and the live TV I just tried to watch, because the wife has fucking X-Factor on just does this:


And I don't blame it at 2.5mbps... But I pay for 60!

Virgin Media, do something about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment