Tuesday 26 August 2014

Minecraft Ordeal 4

For my Minecraft Ordeal of late there's so much to tell... I've been renovating my home base, expanding and linking places with rail, I've been in the nether and finally found netherwart so started to brew potions, I've also found a village and turned it into a fortified position and also caved...

I've caved so much that the skeleton spawner has more than quadrupled the number of skeletons it generates, but my caving duties are still not done through my hole base chunk.

 

I've done the base out in a combination of yellow and orange colours, notably a lot of sandstone, for which I like the texture I have loaded...



My rail links come into a new arena like area I've opened up off the side of the base


Where rail links slice at a set level I've kept them below ground and capped them with glass causeways



And of course this new rail infrastructure has been pushed down into my dep mines


I've kept the inside pond in the base, for night fishing... Though I'm yet to find any wolves or cats to tame...


My next projects will be a highrise rail link to the fortified village, villager breeding and then I have a stables to build with the many mules I've acquired.

No comments:

Post a Comment