Thursday 29 August 2013

Killer Curry

No, no killer as in "good, killer as in really its tried to snuff out my life.

I worked late at the office Wednesday, didn't get in til past 10pm, so the wife just said, heat that curry up - she had had the other half...

I thought she'd cooked it and I just needed to heat it up... wrong, I heated it up, but it was uncooked, being a curry however, it tasted fine...

Oh holy mother mary - I may not have believed in you 24 hours ago - but I'm pretty sure I saw you on the edge of our bath laughing at me as I prayed to the porcelain monster and shat a whole camel through the eye of a needle.

Needless to say I've not been at work today, I've been at home, I feel much better just now, but as I've been laying here and throwing up there, I've been churning code over in my head, I am midsteam of a high pressure project at work and I need to get this part of it gone and done, I even left my machine on and running at work... I was that into the zone.

Hey ho, lets hope I sleep like the grave tonight, then I might have a fighting chance to get up and get on with things tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment