Wednesday 12 June 2013

Outlook Web Mail

Here's my review of outlook web mail - which I've oft moaned I've been forced into using - from a working e-mail system to this piece of shit.... And that's my review...

ITS A PIECE OF SHIT

And just so you can see just a few of my problems with it, a picture speaks a 1000 words.


And yes, I've tried it on all the major browsers, I try to use it from different locations (i.e. different internet connections) and from different Operating Systems.  It just does not function sufficiently, and I'm fast becoming forced to have to resign myself from using it - after over 15 years using that e-mail address - which is a major MAJOR ball ache.

1 comment:

  1. damn straight, I've been using it for about that long as well and it is absolute dogs balls, broken shite. the only good thing i've ever seen microsoft make, was mice, keyboards and games and then they give up on the good stuff and make continue to make bad productivity software, all the fuckin time!

    ReplyDelete