Tuesday 19 June 2012

Dirty Stink Palms...


I've brought this topic up before, and I'm sorry to lower the tone, but I really can't believe in 2012 there are still adult males out there in the population who don't wash their hands after taking a dump.



That's what I just witnessed... Someone entered the gents and took the cubicle next to me, proceeded to have an urgent sounding, wind powered, splattering droppage... and then they flushed, exited the stall and left the room...

No sink was used in this process...

There is no hand wash....

There is no alcohol rub...

I washed my hands, and used a paper towel to wipe the door handle as I exited... the dirty, scruffy, ignorant, filth mongering scum... Not washing your hands after a shit... that's the level of the place I work at... No pride... No self awareness... Minimum IQ for minimum wage.



And the company then wonder why everyone is walking around with headaches and off with fever... filthy, dirty, scruffy... Erg.

No comments:

Post a Comment