Tuesday 24 April 2012

J-H-ON


Okay, I'm going to give you all a revelation... My name... Is Jonathan... I prefer "Jon".  People who use my full name are either interviewing me, or telling me off, so don't so it... well don't do it, if you're not interviewing me.

But, I've noticed a strange problem... People read "Jon" or hear others call me "Jon"... and they think my name is "J-H-on"... literally that, not Jon, not John... J-H-on with a hard H in there...

I mean, we've had a King John, we've Little John, we've John the Baptist and John, Paul, George and Ringo, and they're just John... where does this hard H come from???!!??!?

1 comment:

  1. Boy, I was just using google reader and got a real kick out of your blog
    post. Laters!
    my web site :: star wars the old republic tera

    ReplyDelete